Saturday, April 25, 2009

am truly sorry



babe....i am extreamly sorry for hurting u tat day on the fon....i was sooo tensed up n my mind was seriously not wit me at tat point of time...gosh i feel sooooooo soooooo sooooo bad for hurting u...

i knw u were extreamly hurt n u were cryin bt u didnt show it...am i rite? i jz duno watz wrong wit me.... if u read tis baby...i jz wan u to knw tat i didnt mean all those thns i said at all...i jz didnt knw wat i was sayin....i jz cant sleep nowadayz cuz i miss u a lot.....i soooooo wish u were here with me...huggin me and cheerin me up...

You're simply the best dam thn any1 would wish to hav do u knw tat?? sweet& loving, caring & sharing, cute& Notty...u r jz not lyk other guys...u r diffrent in ur own wat....diffrent from all the other guys i knw.....will nvr stop loving u even til da end of my life.... u r seriously the BEST!!! jz wan u to noe tat...i love my lil notty2 boy....hehe....

No comments: