Monday, May 18, 2009

i love ma baby boy....

welll...the reason i say i LOVE ma baby boy is cuz y'day nite (17/5/09)he stayed up with me and made sure i studied....he is jz sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet....his bro oso same...dam dam dam dam dam dam SWEET n LOVING....haiz school was BORING and TIRING...all the BORING subjeks today...haiz haiz...

well moral time was fun la....cuz my gang was as usual cracking jokes and talking nonsense...we laugh n laugh till navjit and kavi cried...HAHAHAHA....
not forgeting navjit's 'your father pragent'......hhehehehehehe.....

not forgeting aso my horny partner sitting beside me...keep singin n entertaining me.....hehe.....and oso talkin abt s*x....lalalala... wat else to write i oso duno so i stop 1st...wen i think of sth to write den i continue la...

No comments: